– Less than 0.1ml of oil discharge or water/air ingress per line upon disconnection / connection operation.
– Maximum working pressure = 360 BAR (5220 PSI).
– Port sizes & recommended max flow:
2 x 3/8″ BSPP – 50 LPM (13.2 GPM) MAX
1 x 1/4″ BSPP – 30 LPM (7.9 GPM) MAX
– Male stab automatically mechanically locks into female receptacle when fully engaged.
– To release: Pull ROV handle, the pull force (approx 30kgf) acts directly onto the locking sleeves of the couplers, effecting both unlocking and separation.
– Standard tool fitted with paddle style multi-purpose ROV handle (other handle types available).
– Fitted compliant mount to aid alignment during engagement.
– Can be used at any water depth
– Female = 3.4kg (in air) / 2.5kg (in water)
– Male = 7.9kg (in air) / 6.5kg (in water)