Cleaning and Inspection Tool (up to 30″ dia)
Tool Tec have developed a cleaning and inspection tool that can be platform deployed, capable of cleaning and obtaining inspection data from varying sizes of caisson and conductor.
A suite of tools have now been developed that can be utilised on a wide range of conductors from 36” diameter down to 20”, but larger or smaller diameters can be accommodated by re-packaging the same basic elements.
‘- The modular design means the tool can be configured dependent on project requirements.
– The bolted construction allows quick and simple repositioning or replacement of components
– Robust rotating carriage allows 360° cleaning and inspection coverage
– State-of-the-art control system with capacity for additional functionality and user-friendly GUI.
– Wheels units with spring tension for running and hydraulic actuation for holding station.
– Can accommodate multiple methods of cleaning…
- Flailing head(s),
- Brush head(s),
- High pressure water jetting nozzle(s)
– Can accommodate multiple methods of inspection (dependent on client requirements)
– Approx. weight: 1,200kg (in air), 900kg (in water)
– Dimensions: H: 2,000mm, Dia: 1,750mm