– Adjustable maximum torque setting from 20 to 200 Nm.
– Tool supplied with a calibrated torque wrench to allow accurate torque setting adjustment and pre-dive verification.
– Simple torque setting adjustment (without the need to dismantle the tool).
– Lightweight construction and minimized tool length allow for easy ROV operation.
– Supplied with individual class 1-2 socket, class 3 socket and class 4 socket.
– Standard tool fitted with fishtail style multi-purpose ROV handle (other handle types available).
– Fitted with torque resistant compliant mount.
– Can be used at any water depth
– Approx weight in air – 9kg
– Approx weight in water – 7kg
– Supplied in a foam lined transit case.