Manual Low Torque Tool (ISO 13628-8 / API 17H – High Torque Interface)
Sale & Rental
The Manual Torque Tool is designed to allow the ROV manipulator operation of ISO 13628-8 / 17H Rotary High Torque (35mm sq.) interface. The tool limits the torque that can be transmitted from the ROV manipulator to the valve stem during an ROV intervention operation, mitigating against the possibility of over-torqueing and damaging the valve or valve stem. The tool is fitted with an integral, adjustable torque limiting clutch which can be pre-set to any torque from 20 – 200 Nm.
– Adjustable maximum torque setting from 20 to 200 Nm.
– Tool supplied with a calibrated torque wrench to allow accurate torque setting adjustment and pre-dive verification.
– Simple torque setting adjustment (without the need to dismantle the tool).
– Lightweight construction and minimized tool length allow for easy ROV operation.
– Supplied with stainless steel socket suitable for use with 35mm sq. 17H interface.
– Standard tool fitted with fishtail style multi-purpose ROV handle (other handle types available).
– Fitted with torque resistant compliant mount.
– Can be used at any water depth
– Approx weight in air – 9kg
– Approx weight in water – 8kg
– Supplied in a foam lined transit case.